• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Anvil Foundry 10.5 w/ RIMS & Sparge

mrossi22

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Just recently purchased the Anvil Foundry 10.5 and I'm a bit confused as to how to set up my mash profile.  I purchased the recirculation pump and we have a secondary kettle that we'll be using to sparge after we pull the basket out.  Can anyone point me in the right direction for this?  I'm not sure if it's a modification to the existing BIAB profile or if I need to customize one.  Spent a few hours poking around in the various settings so I figured it'd be a good idea to see if anyone here has had any experience w/ this.

Appreciate the insight!

Cheers!

Mike

Mike,

if you go to add ons tab and then select equipment, there are profiles for the 10.5 and 6.5 Foundry.  Whether you sparge or not would be determined when you select your mash profile, if sparging just don't check off the BIAB mash with full boil box.  Have a Foundry myself and will say the profile is pretty spot on. Do note that if you are going to use 240V,  you need to change the boil off to 1 gallon per hour.

Joe

Back