• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Pumpkin Ingredient

S

soxs

Where can I find Pumpkin in the Beer Smith program? I looked in grains, which I really thought it would be in. I also looked in Misc. I looked at the support page of the website under fruits. Where is the pumpkin? I can not believe that it was an overlooked ingredient.

If it is not in the program what number should I put into the program for 100% pure canned pumpkin?

I created a canned pumpkin in my grains section along with other fruits added to primary. I have attached the bsm file below.

Hope this helps

Cheers
Preston

Attachments

• Fruit.bsm
    24.1 KB · Views: 2,953
Thank you so much.

I noticed in your file that you set color to for all the fruit. Wouldn't pumpkin add some color to your brew?

By the way, I just noticed that your fruit file is the same as the one on the support page with one exception. You have canned pumpkin and the one on the support page does not. If you made the file on the support page, I would recommend the website update the file with your new one.

So how do I actually import the FRUIT.BSM file into BeerSmith???  Any help is appreciated.

I can open it, but I can't figure out how to get the ingredients into my list to use them in a recipe design.

So how do I actually import the FRUIT.BSM file into BeerSmith??? Any help is appreciated.

I can open it, but I can't figure out how to get the ingredients into my list to use them in a recipe design.
File -> Open File...
Cut from the tab, and Pastes into Fermentables

Back