• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Wow!

D

dhaenerbrewer

I just had to let Mr. Smith know that he has developed a wonderful and comprehensive product. I spent 8 years of my life as a professional brewer ( and I am itching to get back there! ), and went through many frustrations with other brewing software, which I will not name. After years of frustration I embarked on my own journey to create a comprehensive piece of software for homebrewers and professionals. Needless to say, two young children and a career change later, my software never made it. Recently my database of recipes was destroyed. Fortunately I have most of my recipes written down. This software is extremely comprehensive and very easy to use. I would recommend it to any brewer from first day beginner to seasoned professional. So far all of Bradley's formula's seem to correlate very closely with formula's that I spent several years refining (IBU's being the biggest. They are very difficult to accurately calculate). I say this with a lot of confidence, as I have laboratory results to back up my formula's, and the IBU calculations in BeerSmith are very accurate. Thank you Bradley for doing what I could not!

Darin Haener

Another convert! We are glad to have you with us. Please feel free to help out on the forum.

Cheers
Preston

Thanks for the kind comments!

Cheers,
Brad

Back