• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

A little intro

K

kinghen

New to brewing! Cant wait to get all the basic equip. to start just reading now. I'm from NW Indiana and I am looking for a club to join. My day job or should I say midnight job is a train dispatcher for a small short line Rail Road Other interests are motorcycling, and pinstriping any thing that will stand still long enough for me to put paint on it! ;D

Later
Henry

Welcome to the forum. I have a friend that stripes also, he has done quite a bit for me in the past. It is a talent I don't have but wish I did!

Cheers
Preston

kinghen said:
New to brewing! Cant wait to get all the basic equip. to start just reading now. I'm from NW Indiana and I am looking for a club to join. My day job or should I say midnight job is a train dispatcher for a small short line Rail Road Other interests are motorcycling, and pinstriping any thing that will stand still long enough for me to put paint on it! ;D

Later
Henry

My Harley Road King is currently sitting in the garage waiting for pin-striping .... 

Henry- are you working for the chicago belt railway?  I think www.beertown.com will lead you to a club.  I traded some emails with a guy in munster that was super cool. 

Back