• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello all! New on the forum

scaryeyes

Master Brewer
Reaction score
Hi! I started up brewing again half a year ago. Been 20 years since I last brewed beer.
Im from sweden and here its illegal too with moonshine, so that we will not discuss here....
But beer, wine and cider in all forms are completely legal (not for selling).
So.... Now Im going towards all-grain. Starting with partly mash. Thats why i registered on this forum.
Just to get hints of technics and stuff.
Unfortunately we dont have the same ingredients as u have in the states. But thats for good and bad.

I just turned 41 and im working a bit with muscle cars, so brewing have to come in the evenings.
Another thing about me... I went to mexico and found a girl, who I brought to sweden and married. Thats good! Now I have relative in Mexico. A lot of cheap beer... :D Been there a couple of times, but I dont think im gonna try to make tequila. I wont go that far...... Ill stop with smokey whiskey.

Welcome to the forum, and back to brewing beer! Things have changed over the years. Hopefully for the better. :)

I also am into Muscle Cars, and would be interested in seeing what you are working on. Maybe post up some pictures in the "Non Brewing Discussion board" of your stuff for us to see.

Cheers
Preston

Back