• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Remove from inventory update

Robdog

Apprentice
Reaction score
It's happened a couple of times now.  I select the "Remove from Inventory" button after I complete a receipe only to get the message "Not enough item in inventory".  Does Beersmith complete the subtraction of all the item quantities in the receipe, all but the low/missing item, or none or the items?  It would be helpful if Beersmith would simply remove all the item quantities, giving a negative value for the missing item.  At that point I could update my inventory to reflect the true values.

BSmith takes out everything it can, including fractional items.  So, if you have 0.5 oz of Random Hops, and the recipe had 1.0 oz of Random Hops, BSmith will remove the 0.5 oz and show zero left of Random Hops.

This helps prevent lots of little misleading leftovers in your inventory, so that you don't have to go back and do cleanup. 

I am trying to remove the recent blog entries block from my sidebar. How would I do this?

Thanks

Back