• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from an Okie Brewer

L

Leftlane Rider

I'll be brewing up my second batch this weekend.  (Even though it is technically illegal in Oklahoma).  It is a Cream Ale.

My first batch was an American Pale Ale and it has a bit too much head, but figured it was the priming sugar.  The longer in the bottle the better it tastes.

I brew wine, roast coffee(Landruncoffee.com) and ride a Triumph

Looking to do more mini-mash recipes.  And have 2 acres of blackberrys so I'll be trying to do a Bordeux or Cordial this summer, when it's too hot to cook off a batch of beer.

Welcome to the forum - lots of good info and people here. I just did a Cream Ale on Sunday using a mini-mash and its fermenting nicely. What size Triumph do you ride ?  They make some great bikes - love to have one.

Welcome to the forums Lefty.

This is  a great hobby that many wonderful people enjoy.  Stop in often and you will learn lots and contribute so we learn from you.

Back