• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hi from New Orleans!

K

killarney47

hey, yall!
  I am a infrequent homebrewer from New Orleans, I brew 3-4 batches a year, mostly kits. for Christmas I got a forced carbonation kegging system...should come in handy at Mardi Gras. :) I am a woman-hope there are other lady homebrewers around!

killarney47 said:
hey, yall!
  I am a infrequent homebrewer from New Orleans, I brew 3-4 batches a year, mostly kits. for Christmas I got a forced carbonation kegging system...should come in handy at Mardi Gras. :) I am a woman-hope there are other lady homebrewers around!

Welcome to the forum killarney47.

It is my understanding there is only one brew shop in New Orleans.  It is operated by the son of a member of my local Home Brew club.  Say hi to Doug's son from me.

Welcome to the forums.

Welcome to the forum!  It has been 5 yrs since I've been there. (Married the last time)

Question- is jaques imos open again?  It is way "up" in carolton near one of the street car terminals.

Just curious, I need to get back.

Back