• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Actual Efficiency

P

Pat Kopf

Aloha,
    New Beersmith user here.  I've been messing around with the program for a bit now and it seems odd to me that the only way to display the actual efficiency acheived on a batch is to display that column in the recipe list.  Couldn't this field be added in the recipe form itself, which would also allow it to be printed along with the recipe?  It would be kind of nice if the actual efficiency for a specific recipe was displayed underneath the 'brewhouse efficiency' field on the recipe form.
    I compared Beersmith, Promash, and Strangebrew and went with Beersmith.  Keep up the great work!!!

Pat K.

Pat,
 I agree! - the new version will include this - in fact you will be able to create custom report formats (if you're willing to work that hard) that can include just about every field.

Aloha,
Brad

Back