• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Calendar - can it be exported or shared with other brewers

R

romelwell

Good evening, 

I am a member of a small group of brewers that are evaluating BeerSmith for our home brewing needs.  One feature that greatly interests is the Brew Calendar.  Is it possible for me to create calendar items and export them in a format that the others in our group can import into their copy of BeerSmith?  Without this feature it would be very cumbersome for us to keep our individual calendars in sync.

Thanks,

rom

Hi,
  Not currently - I'm looking at some better ways to import/export for future versions.

Brad

Can the calendar be exported then imported onto your new pc? I can't seem to do it. Same thing with Notes and Inventory.

I believe everything on the calendar is in the Notes.bsm file (except recipes, of course).  You can export the notes from the notes view using the Export command and then Import and merge them in your new PC.  Recipes should be pulled onto the calendar if you move them over in the same way.

Brad

Back