• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hi

Reaction score
just joined from Maple Falls Washington right near BC border under Mt Baker we have a micro brew culture
thriving out here with lots of home brewers and micro breweries dotting the land scape we have an annual
Show and tell called the Buffalo Mosh but Highway Doug got married and the wife is well not into us.
So we must start a new tradition and I am excited about this hobby I really like it, and I also have my own
radio station right here at the house blasting out to the hill folks all that good old rock, blues, you name it
we play it, to enjoy your beer to around the fire under the 100 plus foot Douglas Furs, I got a bunch of those
in my yard too. I am 55 years old and diggin life right now got a dry stout, and a wheat ale in secondary right now
going to keg it tomorrow yippie! I like some commercial stuff too Sam Adams 5 nobel hops is a great craft brew,
Stockyard Oat meal stout made by Goose Island Breweries of Chicago for trader Joe's really addictive stuff,
New Castle, Becks, Blue Moon Spring Ale,hey if it's beer and someone offers it to me I will drink it.
I like good wine and whiskey too got a Jimmy Buffet margarita machine and the neighbors love me when it's
party time. 8)

Beer and good music. You have a great combo there. Welcome to the community.

Welcome to the forum!

Mt. Baker reminds me of a great little brewery called: "The Beer Shrine". This was a little place out in the middle of no where. Last year we (SWMBO and I) were headed up to Mt Baker on highway542 and on the side of the road were HOPS vines growing up The Beer Shrine sign. You know I had to stop in! We spent some time there and got a tour of the brewery. If you have never been there, You should! SWMBO loved the Porter. I even contacted them to get the recipe and they were gracious enough to give it to me.

Cheers
Preston

BTW: This is my 1K post! Guess I'm addicted to this form as much as I am Beer! d:

Hello and welcome to this forum.I am new to this forum.This site are very interesting.I love forum discussion.It is one of my hobby....I hope you have a good time here..

Back