• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Greetings from Wisconsin

G

Gurn Blanstin

Good Day Brewers,

I have been brewing on and off (mostly off) for 3 years, My first beer was awesome, (Kit form) from there I decided to "create my own" what a disaster that was, dry hopping - FAIL, sanitation - FAIL, ingredients selection - FAIL, water selection - FAIL. So here I am I subscribe to a well know beer magazine. Bought a couple of books... that Charlie guy really knows a lot about Beer, Read a lot, took some advice from a friend and downloaded free BeerSmith trial. Beer improved, so I bought BeerSmith and here I am.

Welcome. It's always nice to have someone else from Wisconsin. These other people have an accent. Where in Wisconsin are you? There are a lot of good homebrewing clubs in the state. Find one and join.

Greetings Cheddar head! Welcome to the best of the best!
Now YOU WILL BE MAKING MILWAUKEE'S BEST!
This forum and the BeerSmith program will make you very popular with the guys and gals at the Supper Club!
Good luck and good drinking!
Bill

Back