• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

SHIPPING AND HANDLING FOR THE ITALY, ABOUT THE 7 Lb Hopper, AND OTHER QUESTIONS:

B

BEER-ITALY

Hi  friends, to me they would serve, and I would have intention to purchase from you the following pieces of  equipment: THE 7 Lb Hopper: at  $109.95 US In the case I decided to purchase them, I would want to know if the object will arrive already assembled!!??and again, if was possible obviously , to send me the 7 Lb Hopper, here in ITALY,  through, much important, "USPS EXPRESS MAIL INTERNATIONAL" with an "EXPRESS TRACKING CODE NUMBER" to check the shipping online!!?? Or much better with a "UPS" EXPRESS COURIER, ever with an tracking code number and ever here in ITALY!!??...AND IN EVERY CASE, TO THE SELECT CONSIGNMENT, MAKE ME KNOW WHAT ARE THE COSTS OF THE CONSIGNMENT, I REPEAT, FOR THE ITALY!!!??
I attend one answer of yours about it, and PLEASE, make me know because is very important  for me!!!
I thank you in advance.!!and see you later!!
KIND REGARDS!!!!

Nicola
P.S.:
I have also sent you a mail to this address:support@beersmith.com.
...Excuse my english, because is not very well...and PLEASE let me know ALL!!!!

I have the 15 lb.hopper and it arrives assembled. You only need to put the crank on. I don't use the crank. I attach a electric drill. Cranking 10 lbs. of grain is good exercise but I want to make beer not sweat. I don't know what it would cost to ship it. I hope someone will help you. good luck.

Back