• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Windows7 and version1.4

G

Gomi

Hello, I am new to your forums but have been enjoying Beersmith for a number of years. After doing a reformat to my machine, installing Windows7 and the new version of Beersmith. I am having a few difficulties. When creating a new recipe I am able to save it. When creating a second recipe I am only able to view one of the saved recipes. Also as I remember, I was able to view sample recipes but am only able to view the same one over and over in the list. Am I missing something obvious? Thank you for any help :)

Hi,
  Most likely you have a permissions problem that is stopping the program from saving the files properly.  The easy way to get around this is to reinstall but install the program to a subdirectory under your main user's Documents directory.  This should resolve the problem.

We have a lot of users running Win 7 including myself!

Brad

Back