• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hallo from Holland

ed

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi out there! I'm Ed from Holland, and new to brewing beer (accomplished winemaker though). Worked my way through a lot of beermaking software untill "coming home" when I tried Beersmith. Great stuff! I am looking forward to my first batches; just a week now before I can go and taste my first that I dubbed Absolution Beer, because it is definitely the last bottle you'll drink (soooo strong....) on any given day before buzzing off to bed (and swearing not to drink again, when you wake up the next day, alas... in vain)

Welcome Ed,
You can learn a lot of things (from everyone else) here. Glad to have you on board.

Hi ed....nice to see you joining this forum...i m new here too...i m from spain.
ed said:
Hi out there! I'm Ed from Holland, and new to brewing beer (accomplished winemaker though). Worked my way through a lot of beermaking software untill "coming home" when I tried Beersmith. Great stuff! I am looking forward to my first batches; just a week now before I can go and taste my first that I dubbed Absolution Beer, because it is definitely the last bottle you'll drink (soooo strong....) on any given day before buzzing off to bed (and swearing not to drink again, when you wake up the next day, alas... in vain)

holaa grager..
gragerronald said:
Hi ed....nice to see you joining this forum...i m new here too...i m from spain.
ed said:

Back