• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from Nashville

tnwfo

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hello From Nashville Tn.

I have brewed from kits with a few friends and recently got started brewing from recipe.  A friend of mine taught me how to brew from recipe and gave me some items to get started building my home brewery.  Since then I have brewed several beers that I have gleaned from books and have loved creating beers that are actually good rather than the commercial swill.  However, I do enjoy some sierra nevada.  I am still building my home brewery and looking for more storing and serving options.  I have a small kegerator that holds two kegs.  I am looking to build a larger one possibly out of a freezer so that I can store kegs so I don't run out of good beer to drink and also brew lagers.

I am excited to start brewing with this software so I can keep up with my own recipes as well as try many that are available here.

Back