• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from Morgantown WV

the lizard king

Apprentice
Reaction score
I am the Lizard king, but most people call me deano. Anyway I am new here and have been brewing for about 7 months, I made the quick upgrade from extract to AG in about a month after starting, then decided that I was too lazy and started kegging, (my bother in law gave me his old kegerator)  I have done the simple to the unique like a beer brewed with guajillo peppers and a bacon porter. I like those out of the box recipes, sometimes they dont turn out all too well but are definatlly drinkable, like the pepper cream ale, it gives you heart burn if drinking too much, thank god for the purple pill and tums. the Lizard king thing, well I love the doors and it is the name of my catering company that I do on the side so I just pulled it over to my brewery and here we are....

Back