• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Brewery Tour - Hello ya'll.

T

therobot

What's up everyone?  I'm therobot, a brewer out of Seattle, WA.  Figured I'd give ya a little tour of my brewery.  (Everyone likes to show off, right?)

100_1070.jpg

Welcome in!

100_1072.jpg

Reduce, reuse, recycle!  On the left is my new Electric HLT.  Excited about that.  I realize, too, that the crates aren't all clean.  Just got three of them to finish off the tier system and haven't washed them yet.  Got too excited and ended up taking pictures, though.

100_1073.jpg

The wash station.  There's no water in my garage so I have a hose that hooks up from the outside.

100_1074.jpg

Workspace and catchall area.

100_1075.jpg

The silver box on the left is my fermentation chamber.  Only heats at this point, but I'm planning on adding cooling features too as we're rolling into summer now.  To the right of it, a kegerator.  Just built it, and am stoked to finally not have to worry about bottling anymore if I don't want to.

100_1076.jpg

Right inside the house, in the basement, the area I use for my cellar.  The only thing actually containing booze right is in the wine bottles and the growlers on the left.  Like I said earlier, just got myself a kegerator. :)

Anyways, just wanted to say hello and let ya'll see what I'm working with.

Back