• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

MicroMatic is worthless

sdsmith4u

Apprentice
Reaction score
For anyone who is in the market for brewing / tap equipment, I would STRONGLY advise AGAINST doing business with MicroMatic.  Their business policies are extremely poor.  I purchased $381.35 worth of equipment from them, and when I wanted to return an unopened item to them and replace it with a more expensive item - in addition to purchasing some additional equipment - they would not allow the return.  They have a 20 day return window.  If you want to return something to them after 20 days from when you bought it - even if it has not been opened - they will refuse to accept the return.  They just lost a customer for life, and I hope they go out of business. :mad:

There are too many choices out there to tolerate this kinda crap. Consider them black-listed in my book. Thanks for the warning.

Back