• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Recipes in Brew Log are gone

• Thread starter Stagecoach Homebrew
  • Start date
S

Stagecoach Homebrew

I move a copy of a recipe to the Brew Log folder, making the Brew Date the date I brew that recipe.  This way they show up in calendar view, which is what I assume is the main purpose of this folder.

I had 5 or 6 recipes in there that were recent brews - the oldest about 4 months old (a BarleyWine that is now aging).  I opened BeerSmith today for the first time in a week or so, and all of my newly added recipes are gone.  There are 4 recipes in there that are all dated 2008.

Any idea where my newly added recipes went to?

Did all your recipes go away or only the ones in the brew log folder?

If they all went away (except for the samples) you may have changed your UAC settings for the login you are using under the windows control panel.  If you change it back they will come back.

Brad

Hi I'm new to beersmith too and I want to delete one recipe that I somehow entered in 2 different new folders.
Any idea how to delete the new folder?

kevinmadams said:
Hi I'm new to beersmith too and I want to delete one recipe that I somehow entered in 2 different new folders.
Any idea how to delete the new folder?

Same for either a recipe or a folder.  Click on the folder (or recipe) and it should highlight blue, then click the X (delete) button in your toolbar at the top center page of beersmith.  Or you can right click the recipe etc. and a drop down menu will appear, choose delete.

Back