• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Shopping List

P

Pat K

I ran into a problem tonight while printing out the shopping list for a single recipe.  I clicked on the recipe, then clicked on add to shopping list.  For some reason everything transferred onto the list correctly except for the yeast.  The recipe calls for 3 packs, but only 1 showed up on the list.

PK

PK,
 I ran a quick check and it appears there is a problem here.  It correctly joins amounts from multiple recipes, but seems to always add one pack to the shopping list.

This is probably very easy to fix, so I think I can add this to the next release -- which I'm close to putting into beta testing now.

Thanks for identifying this as it was not uncovered before.

Cheers!

Brad

Just to make sure we are on the same page - The recipe actually calls for 3 packs of the same yeast, but only one pack appeared on the shopping list when I made a list for that recipe.

PK

Yes,
 I tried exactly that - and it misbehaved as you described.

I subsequently dove into the code and found the problem.  The bug was added during early beta testing, and I've already fixed it for the next release.

Thanks again!

Cheers!
Brad

Back