• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Recipes and inventory

L

leiothrix

I'd like to see a flag on a recipe to see if it has been removed from inventory already.

I tend to get mixed up whether I've removed the BOM from inventory when creating the recipe or when brewing it, so it would be great if I could see if I've already debited it from my stocks.

Thanks,
  I'm trying to figure out how to do this - as one would certainly want to be able to brew the same recipe again.  Any suggestions?

Brad

Possibly add a date field that records the last time the recipe has been subtracted from inventory, clicking the Remove From Inventory button would put today's date in the field.

Yes this would be very helpful -
a "Last Removed from Inventory" date in the Recipe table would be great! y
and then a verification "Do you really want to remove this from inventory Again ?" in the
event that one clicks "Remove from  Inventory" and the "Last Removed from Inventory" date is already populated ....

( I just removed ingredients twice for the same recipe without realizing -
although I was able to use "add to List" to get them back into inventory ...)

On a related note -
Say I "remove from inventory"  and there are some ingredients that I don't have in stock -
the software gives me a pop-up with the information.

Could this be upgraded so that I
get a Dialog - "these items not in Inventory - add them to shopping list ?"
with a Yes / No option ?

Thanks,
  I am modifying the "remove from inventory" so it allows you to cancel if you have items not in inventory.

Brad

Back