• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Registration after Free Trial

W

WJenness09

I've downloaded the free trial and loved it, but didn't register/purchase the program until after the 45 days have passed and the program disabled itself. How do I go about getting the new code to work, since the computer/program won't allow it? I've tried un-installing and downloading the program again, and tried the registration; but that didn't work.

Thanks

Hi,
  Send me a PM with your name and the email address you used to register - I will look up your registration code and send it to you.

Also it is possible you have a permissions issue on your "Program files" directory if it is accepting the key code but not storing it.  You can fix this easily by installing the program to a directory under your "Documents" directory for the user you regularly use, and then entering the code.

Cheers,
Brad

Back