• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from Oregon

S

Samson_11

Hi all

I have been a home brewer for 20 years now. I am not been using a computer program and have just been winging it , but have just quit smoking and need to get in to something new and spend all the money I am saving not smoking. I have been  kegging for the last 10 years and am now thanking of getting to all grain now. I love making mead and wine too , but make more than i drink. I like the art of making but when it comes to my beer. I like drinking it too. I like Amber's and dark porters. Have not made to money IPA yet. Well that's about it, hope to learn more and brew better beer

Peace

Stay smoke free

Welcome,
  We're happy to have you here!

Brad

I don't know where in Oregon you are located, but I too live in Oregon. And what a Great place to be for a craft brewer. Homegrown hops do fantastic, lots of sully outlets, and probably the greatest concentration of microbreweries around!

Welcome to the forum!!

I too, am from Oregon, Astoria to be exact.
I'd be interested in where the Oregon brewers live.

I haven't been brewing near as long, but enjoy it just as much, I'm sure.

I hail from a small cow town in northeastern Oregon.... Union (near La Grande).

But I regularly fly around the state for supplies, and have enjoyed many a "Brew Tour" around our state and our neighbor Washington.

Back