• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hi from St.Louis

FastDawgBrews

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Started home-brewing about 6 months ago, using MrBeer equipment. I didn't want to be making more beer than I can drink, so I started with a small fermenter. And then I started thinking about changes I wanted to make to recipes I was buying. And BeerSmith just fit the bill!!
I am a hop-head, no doubt about it (just tried Southern Tier 2XIPA - and it's good!!). And I love a variety of beer, get bored with always drinking the same thing. I just bottled my 5th batch (Black Cat Ale), and the 6th is fermenting (Cranberry Maibock). I'll probably try the Pilothouse Pilsner next, and then maybe make something of my own design. We'll see............

Kevin

I ask the beer gods every day to let me brew more than I can drink. But when Friends and family get a taste and the pipeline struggles along.
Welcome to this place. I thought Beersmith would just be a good way to track and record my brews. Instead, I have learned a mountain of info because of beersmith. I have also got into all grain and design my own recipes now. It is only because of this program. Welcome aboard. It is one of those beer-brewing purchases that you don't regret.
Plus the other brew freaks around here have taught my a lot.

Back