• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Brew Log listing seems to be unsorted and unsortable

jomebrew

Forum Moderator
Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Clicking on the My Recipes view shows the brew log.  While this is what I was hoping to see, the list is unsorted.  I tried changing the column sort in the brew log folder but it does not display sorted.  I navigated though all setting but can't find a way to alter this display.

Personally, sorted by descending brew date is sufficient.

Please advise if I am overlooking something.

Steps to reproduce:

- Expand Views
- click My Recipes
- In right panel, Click Brew log
- Observe brew log listing in lower right panel

Thanks,
Jomebrew

Hi,
  If you click on any of the column headings (i.e. name or date) it will resort the items in the current folder to display in that order.

Brad

That is once you are in the folder.  When you select the My Recipes folder and click on any folder, you see a nice summary of the folder contents. You can cut and paste the contents of the summary of brews into a web page or document. 

Once you go into a folder, of course you can sort the recipe list but this is not the same thing.

Jomebrew

OK,
  Yes - you are correct you can't sort them in "preview" but certainly once you have a folder open you can sort it.

Brad

Back