• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Big Blonde

econolinevan

Master Brewer
Reaction score
Looking for a recipe for a big blonde.  I had a "imperial blonde" from a brewer in Alaska a few years back and would like to find something similar to brew next week. 

BB

I tried this recipe and liked it.  I'm not sure if it is along the same style as you are looking for.  Also, when I was a new brewer, I got a lot out of this video series by Chris Knight. He is almost "Obsessive Compulsive" about it and very (super) thorough but it still teaches you a lot. (YouTube)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIGrsGPVA_Y

Ziggybrew, did not see a link to a recipe.  Thanks for the youtube.  Someone needs to get him varible speed drill.  The whole monkey grinder thing was hard to watch.

I liked this one, altho you would need to up the grain bill to increase the gravity to your liking.  This one is only 5%

Attachments

• BlondienBier.bsm
    988 KB · Views: 259
I especially love his in-home ventilation system so he can use that propane burner indoors.  Don't try that at home.

Back