• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Recipe / Inventory

BREWTHIS

New Forum Member
Reaction score
It would be really nice to have a way to show which recipes could be brewed with inventory on hand.  Possibly a column with a flag, maybe green if all ingredients are in inventory and red if not.  Would also be nice if when clicking on red flag you would get a list of needed ingredients.

I would use this feature as well, especially the red flag feature. A shopping list would be simple to develop.

You can find all of the recipes that can be brewed with inventory on hand by using the search function from the "My Recipes" view.

Brad

Holy Crap!  There is lot I still don't know about the program.  Just found the Options button too. 

Kudos to the Inventory Mgmt math too.  I just did an inventory and was impressed with how few errors there were. 

Thanks Brad, I just checked out the search function under My Recipies. Now I have more motivation to be more careful about inputing all my on-hand ingredients. I'm probably the only one not doing that ??? Now do you have a function that will create snappy names for my beers? Mangy Moose is already taken. Dang.

I've been trying to do as you say but with no success. Can you give me a few instructions. Hate to seem dense but I get no recipes and I know I have enough inventory on hand to make several batches, which I will be doing shortly.
Thanks Simie

Back