• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Beer Smith 1.2

S

Shakey_Dog

If I download the version 1.2 will anything happen to the recipies that I have in 2.0?  What do I need to do ???

I'm a bit confused.

First of all there is no version 2.0.  The original release was 1.1, then the current release is 1.2.  The next release will be 1.3.

All of the new versions will be compatible with the old so you can easily upgrade.  I left space in the fiile formats on the original version for new features, only a small portion of which I have used so far.   This means the files are compatible.

When I release a new version you should be able to install it and run it with no problems.  I recommend you back up your recipe file as a precaution, but in practice the whole thing should be quite transparent.

Cheers!
Brad

Thanks!  I guess the beer I spilled on my keyboard made the 2 stick.  I ment 1.2 :p

Back