• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from Perth Western Australia

RickPerth1970

Apprentice
Reaction score
;D
We are a partnership living in a small appartment, who have been brewing for 2 years (or over 72 brews) in a very confined space. We started with a Coopers Kit and have been meticulously keeping a manual brew log...(exercise book). Cellaring in a blacked out Wardrobe and Archiving 2 bottles of each brew to a separate cellaring box for testin purposes.

We are now looking to make our brewing more accurate and modern...

Hello to you all :)

Richard and Madeline

I'm just a newbie putting in my two-cents:
I had the honor of visiting Darwin, NT several times when I was younger. Always wanted to see Perth. If it wasn't for family I would have split from the whole program and just became a drifter down under. I love Australia and the beers. I have fond memories NT Drought and Victorian Bitters (and bugtails, lot's of BBQ bugtails) But that was 20 years ago LOL

As a homebrewer I bet you have many local and regional beers that will be worth sharing. Welcome

Back