• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Australian Region - Ingredients

RickPerth1970

Apprentice
Reaction score
Dear Beersmithians,

I am a new user in Sunny Australia (land of Fosters, xxxx, Coopers and in my region Little Creatures). Do you have ingredients for download that are available in my region ? I have extract cans from Morgans and Coopers and other locals (see www.brewcraft.com.au for examples). Plus a number of hops that are not in your lists... I do note that most grains are available world wide.

OR

Is there an accepted way to add these as perhaps custom ingredients to the BrewAwesomeSmith software :)

Richard

Richard,
  I am a fan of the hops coming out of Oz..... Riwaka being one I used in my last batch....

But it is a simple task to "ADD NEW HOP" and input the data from the grower/producer. Then you can pick them just as you would any other. With all the Alpha/beta data you should be able to create some beers and stay within the parameters you want.

Same is true with any other ingredients, malts, grains, yeasts , etc.

Have fun!!

Back