• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from Salem, Oregon

Metallidad

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have two extract batches under my belt right now. The both turned out great, one was a Red Ale of some sort (no boil kit that I boiled anyway) and a Dunkelweisen. I just ordered some equipment to do my first All-Grain. Ordered it from Northeren Brewer with their Waldo Lake Amber All Grain Kit. I can't wait for brew day!

I got interested in brewing after I went to a family reunion in Colorado. My uncle started the Colorado Malting Co. (www.coloradomaltingcompany.com), one of the first mico malters in the country. His son is the master brewer at the local brewpub. I got jealous, so I started looking into brewing at home and now here I am. After I have a couple of AG brews under my belt, I'm going to call my uncle and get some of the family malt to brew.

Your said you're from Salem?? Where at? We live in West Salem and I would like to meet some fellow brewers at some point..

Back