• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

hi im new

J

juanjleslie

hello everyone, uhmmm im not an expert about beer but i like to drink beer, i was hoping to know beer brewing, hope someone would teach me how...

Hello and welcome!

Home brewing is a great obsession, um, I mean hobby.  A great place to start is by reading John Palmer's book "How to Brew".  You can read the first addition online for free at http://www.howtobrew.com  or you can pick up the latest addition from your online or local book seller of choice.

After reading the book I would recommend getting an Ale kit from your LHBS (Local Home Brew Shop) or one of the online ones. 

Remember, come back here with any questions.  There are a ton of knowledgeable home brewers that can help you along.

Oh yah, when you start to actually brew I have this piece of advise, RDWHAHB!  (Relax, don't worry, have a home brew!)  Just not too many while you're actually brewing.  You are dealing with very hot liquids  ;D

Back