• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

A Few Beta Testers Wanted

BeerSmith

Staff member
Administrator
Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Hi all,
 I need a few more beta testers for the upcoming BeerSmith update.

Note - the update will be free to ALL registered users.

I would prefer only people who are familiar with the product (preferrably registered users) and willing to spend some time with the new features and provide relatively quick meaningful feedback in the next few weeks.

Please - serious inquiries only.  I only need a few more people, but I wanted to get some fresh eyes on the problem.

The only compensation I can offer is your name in the "About" box and a free copy once it is released.

I only need a few people - I will go on a first come-first served basis.

PLEASE - Email to [email protected] if you have some time in the next few weeks and want to try some new stuff out.

Cheers!
Brad

Drop me an email - I sent the "gold" version out tonight for final review.

Cheers!
Brad

Hi all,

I'm expanding the list by a few people - sometimes it is good to get a fresh set of eyes on the problem.

Drop me an EMAIL at [email protected] if you might have some time this weekend to look over the final version and hopefully find some late breaking bugs.

Cheers!
Brad

Back