• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Clarifications on the New Version

BeerSmith

Staff member
Administrator
Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Many questions on the new version:

- The next version will be 1.3

- It will be a FREE upgrade to all current registered users

- You do NOT need to wait to order, you can order Version 1.2 now and then upgrade to 1.3 for free once it is released

- You should not have to uninstall your software, though it is recommended that you make a backup copy of your recipes before upgrading just to be safe.  In fact it is always a good idea to make a backup copy of your recipes in case of computer failure.

- I hope to release it around the end of October 2004 assuming the beta testing goes well.  I hope to establish a firm release date in the next few weeks.

- I will be publishing additional details on the features on the main web site every few days starting in the next week or two as we approach the release.

Cheers!
Brad

And now? It is not easy to find onformation about which version is the current one at your website.

Thanks.

The latest version is 1.4 build 038 (see the About command on the Help menu to tell which you have).  If you need an update you can install the latest version from our download page.

Cheers,
Brad

Back