• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from Northern Virginia

LetsBrewYall

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi Ya'll...I'm a new home brewer and I'm enjoying it alot!  So far I've kit brewed with Better Brew kits I purchased from myLHBS and have done an Irish Stout (bottle conditioning), a Imperial Nut Brown Ale (keg conditioning) and a Weizenbier (will go to secondary fermenter this weekend).  It all started with a Mr. Beer kit my wife got me for Christmas...what a good wife!  ;)  I've now got a 8 gal Mega Brew Pot, bucket brew kit, a banjo burner cooker, and a corny keg setup.  I have also built a 10 gal mash tun for when I go all grain.  Next I plan to try brewing from a recipe instead of a kit...hench my purchase of Beersmith.

I'm having fun and happy to brew here...I mean beer here...be here!

If you get that much of a kick out of kits your going to fall in love with all grain... The possibility's are endless and the only thing stopping you is your imagination. Happy brewing.  ;D

Back