• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Milwaukee, WI

richbrew99

Apprentice
Reaction score
Greetings from Milwaukee. I think it's great that we have such a great beer history here. I brewed about 20 yrs ago while in California, beer was ok then stopped. Recently got back into it, made a California Common kit from NB then went all grain, built a mash tun and dove in head first. I brew ales mostly, big fan of IPA's. Learning a lot from everyone, thanks for your advice on posts. And a big thanks to Brad Smith... your software is awesome, I live by it.

Thanks, do you belong to any brew clubs around here or just brew on your own?

I was thinking about Beer Barons too but the one night they meet I have to work.

Thanks Bob... Actually that's where I get my stuff except if they don't have it. I find there in stock hop selection is at best ok. I've had to order hops from other places. They are conveniently located very close to my job, makes it easy.

Interesting idea... all the Milwaukee BeerSmith users have a get together.

Back