• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Copying my recipe

gwstanford

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I would like to cut and paste my recipe into my homebrew club's website to have other members review it. I have not been able to find any way
to do this. It does not seem to offer a way to copy then paste. Am I over looking something?

If you just want to show it in plain text you can go to "My Recipes" view, select your recipe, then select the "Text" report from the top menu bar where it shows all of the reports (the default says Normal).

Next go to the preview pane at the bottom, select whatever text you want on the pane and then right click on it to copy it to the clipboard.

Brad

I would really like to copy the whole thing. If it were displayed in text I could do that. There is no easy way to do that? It wont let me copy the
print preview. It would take a lot of work to copy it section by section.

Right click on the print preview window and choose "Select All", then do it again and pick "Copy".

Brad

I'm not sure I understand. When you display it in Text view as Brad suggested, what information are you lacking? Displaying in Text, then copying/pasting that seems like it would have everything in the recipe you need for someone to review it. I may not be understanding what all you need.

Back