• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Greetings from MA

joeinma

Brewer
Reaction score
Hello everyone!  New member from Braintree, MA.  Former extract brewer from 20 years ago, who just recently got back into brewing. I am three brews back into it...all all extract Dead Guy Ale Clone, a Belgian Wit extract with specialty grains and just this week, my first all grain using a cooler mash tun!  The AG is a Harpoon Summer clone and is in the primary.  Have been reading forums, mags and books like nuts the last few months as I have really jumped back in with both feet!  So much so that I already have a temperature controller for my first lager, when ever I make it...and am looking at the Barley Crusher next as I start to build my equipment!

One negative of getting back in is, surprisingly, in such a craft beer area...there are no Home Brew shops south of Boston, besides a small section of a package store, so I have to do most of my shopping online, because driving into Boston or north of it, is too much of a pain.

Back