• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Shopping list

ol

Brewer
Reaction score
Hi Brad,

I really like this software more and more!!! I was making my inventory and a shopping list for the next 4 batches. It would be cool (not necessary though) in the shopping list to have a new column to say for which recipe we plan to use the ingredient, just one more column after the inventory one, because when you add a lot on the shopping list it is hard to keep track of everything from every recipe...
To be able to write the prices to compare would be awesome too and another column for what you paid so at the end of the batch you know the price per bottle.

Keep up the good work!

Hi,
 The "recipe" column is a possibility, except for the fact that duplicate items actually get combined in the shopping list (which makes sense).  In this case I might just show the first recipe an ingredient is used in.

The price features are coming in the next version.  I already added them to the internal data structures, so now it is only a matter of handling the different currency formats (and other totals) that goes along with pricing.

Cheers!
Brad

Back