• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Brewing calendar

ol

Brewer
Reaction score
Just another thought.

Having a calendar somewhere would be nice to keep track of when to rack, how long it has been aging, preparing batches in advance (lagering schedule) because I have so many meads, wine and beers fermenting that my notes are getting confusing...

If you think it is a valuable idea (what does the community think?) we could talk about it in more details!

Thanks!

ol -
 I'm not sure if you are aware, but if you set the "Date" field to your brewing date and then print out the brewsheet of brewing instructions, it will actually list the dates for racking to secondary, bottling and so on.

The only thing I could add to that is an actual calendar view that might extract dates from your brew log and display them on a calendar.

Cheers!
Brad

Hi Brad

Yes I am aware of the dates on the print out. The calendar view is exactly what I meant, like with different colors for your different batches, just to have a general overview. That is kind of cool, not necessary though, but I like visual stuff.

Back