• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from Lancaster, Pa

lancasterbrewer

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi to all my fellow homebrewers.  I have been brewing for a little over a year and I am still doing extract brewing while steeping grains.  I am definitely looking to move into the all-grain brewing, but I think I want to start kegging first, so I am planning to transform a chest freezer into a two tap two tower kegerator with space to lager.  That will be the summer project.  If anyone has any insight/plans/etc that you could provide I would be incredibly appreciative.  I look forward to all your insight, guidance, and brewing stories.

Welcome.  I visited Lancaster Brewing in April.  Very good maibock.

Welcome neighbour!  I live up the road off of 283 in the Harrisburg area. Yep, Lancaster Brewing Co. Has some of the best beers.
My keezer is low budget for now. I use picnic taps. The beer is still awesome. Maybe we'll see ya around.  I have to work during Beerfeast. :'(

Back