• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Beersmith 2 -Congrats Brad!

SOGOAK

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Brad, I gladly put my $16.95 in for my upgrade.  Full Circle after 3 years, I am a BJCP judge and could make my recipe, but thats like rubbing sticks together.  Your software is still the best and from what I gather really eating up Promash. 

Thank you for the good work, quick help as needed.

Craft Brew is on the rise!

Thanks!
  I appreciate the encouragement - I just hope everyone enjoys the new release.

Brad

put my bread in as well -got my key, and am eagerly awaiting the download of the new version!!  The 1.4 version was very handy -and I look forward to expanding my use (this summer I'm enclosing my carport (well, half of it anyway) and turning it into my beer cave, so I can brew in airconditioned comfort, dry and cool.  Its hot as hades here already.  Once that is accomplished, I'll have a place for my grain and expect to be able to take more advantage of Beersmiths' inventory functions...

Only played around with it briefly, but thank you for finally getting a Mac version! I've only been looking into it for a short while, a little over a year, but everything I've read and seen and BeerSmith seems to be the best there is, so thank you again for getting a Mac version out there! Can't wait to give this puppy a whirl.

J

Back