• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Merry Miller signing on

merry miller

Apprentice
Reaction score
Although I have been brewing beer on and off for 30 years or more, I am a recent convert to Beer Smith software.  I must say I find it extremely helpful and am looking forward to the version 2 download tomorrow.

Originally I brewed from kits, but in those days the malt extracts were not good (hence the off period).  For more than 10 years now I have been brewing all grain beers, mainly English recipes from David Lines book.  As a change 3 years ago, I started seeking out recipes for Belgian style beers and have greatly enjoyed the end product, although, as they proved very popular with my family and visitors, I have not managed to hold any sort of stock for very long.

And the User Name?  I just happen to be a convert to traditional grain milling and have the privilege of being able to run both a windmill and a watermill here in Sussex UK.

MM

Back