• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

mark LHBS items

wink

Brewer
Reaction score
How about just a checkbox to mark LHBS items and then I could sort ingredients with a custom column.  Or take it to the next level and add a display only LHBS items button. 

Great new software. I for one appreciate all of Brad's hard work.

Wink

Wink
  Thanks for the kind comments!

I like the idea - just add a column for your favorite store with a checkbox? 

Separately -  I have a few suppliers who would like to provide price lists for items which you could download (though that's a bit more involved!).

Cheers,
Brad

I was thinking a checkbox in the item properties that shows up as local or internet in the column but a checkable box in the column would be even better.

Brainstorming= more work for Brad, sorry!

Cheers to you!
Wink

I like this idea. I'm wondering how it would work for me since I have two LHBS. One is near my work and one is near my home. I shop at both depending on what ingredient I need and where I am at the moment. If this checkbox feature were added, and I marked ingredients as LHBS, there would still need to be some way for me to tell which LHBS the ingredients were sold at.

Back