• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Track actual fermentation temp

ChrisNH

Brewer
Reaction score
Not an immediate need, but I would like to be able to plot the temperature readings from day to day and then have them graphed against the expected fermentation temperature in my profile.

Currently, the main record keeping activity I have is recording temperature. It would be nice if this was embedded in my brew log and available graphically so I can start to see how my actual temps compared to my desired temps. Since I modify the temp by moving to carboy to warmer or cooler parts of my house or basement its not just a dial turn on the fermenting fridge.

I suspect some people would like to be able to record their SG readings as they go along too.. but I don't think its worth the contamination risk so just make sure I ferment for a good 3-4 weeks and not worry about it. Still, that might be another good feature to have for those who care to do so.

Thanks,

Chris

I like the idea - thank you for the suggestion!

Brad

Back