• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

File Storage Location

pavelump

Apprentice
Reaction score
Is there a way to change the default storage location for the .bsmx, etc. files other than the "My Documents" folder?  I use dropbox and in the past, just installed the entire BrewSmith program in my dropbox so that when I went from my desktop to my laptop on brewing day, everything was kept up to date between the two computers.

This time I installed the program in the dropbox folder only to find that my recipes, etc. were in my "My Documents" folder.

Thanks,
Dave

I just found this myself.  You can find it under the "File" menu on the upper left of the program window.  The option is "Change Documents Directory".

I am having the same problem, I use windows live mesh to sync my folders, and i changed the directory to be in the synced folder, though it is still not working, i just made a new post about this, let me know if it worked for you.

Back