• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

modifying your existing water source to match a water profile

Antehelion

Apprentice
Reaction score
ability to enter your existing water readings and have a 'make into another profile' option, producing a list of additions that would be required to mimic the other profile.

Antehelion said:
ability to enter your existing water readings and have a 'make into another profile' option, producing a list of additions that would be required to mimic the other profile.

that is available in the water profile tool (hit "calculate best additions") which can be saved to the target profile. Maybe I misunderstood you?

Did you mean in the recipe? I had thought it would be cool that if I select a water type it would enter into my recipe ingredients the additions are required. I would also like to be able to have it automatically create tsp from grams. I dont have a scale that fine.. so I use the equivalents in John Palmer's book. Right now its a bit of thing where I have to translate the grams into tsp, then enter that into the recipe.

Chris

Back