• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Choose Fields - Estimated Post Boil Gravity

Bithead

Apprentice
Reaction score
I was looking to add Estimated Post Boil Gravity to the recipe Recipe Design window but can't find it in Choose Fields. Can someone please point it out.

Thanks

In Build 40, 'Est Pre-Boil Gravity' is one of the fields that appears in the recipe design tab by default. It should appear as the fourth field underneath the 'Select Fields' button. So if you press the 'Select Fields' button, it will appear in the right hand pane, not the left.

Hope that helps.

Yes, I do have Est. Pre-Boil Grav, no problem there. I'm looking for Est Post Boil Grav. The estimated gravity going into the fermenter.

Sorry BH, I should read slower :)

You are right, Est Post-Boil Gravity doesn't seem to be available there.  However if you are chasing the gravity into fermenter then this is the same as 'Est Original Gravity' on the slider. 'Est Original Gravity' can't be included under 'Select Fields' as it already exists on that tab. (There is only one exception to this rule that I know of.)

So, 'Est Original Gravity' should work fine as a replacement for 'Est Post-oil Gravity' unless you tend to use top up water. In this case, you will find 'Est Post-Boil Gravity' on the Brew Steps form and the Brewsheet report.

Cheers,
Pat

Thanks for pointing that out. Just having a little trouble getting adjusted to the new version.

Back