• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Add multiple ingredients from within one dialog?

bsdx

Apprentice
Reaction score
Software such as Brewtarget lets you open a dialog box for hop additions and make multiple additions to one recipe without closing the dialog box; once you do dismiss the dialog box you can edit the ingredient parameters until you are content with the specifics.  I would appreciate it if Beersmith could do this, for example sometimes I am making an IPA with 3-4 additions of multiple varieties of hops but they go at different times with different properties, so I would like to tell it to add Amarillo Amarillo Amarillo, Cascade Cascade Cascade, etc and them go back and fill in the addition times, AA, amounts, etc as needed so I don't have to keep re-opening the ingredient addition dialogs, searching for the ingredient, then entering in specifics right upfront.  Thanks for considering adding this feature.

Thanks,
  I think it is a great idea - I'll see what I can do.

Brad

Back